Have you prepared a survey but do you want an extensive check to be sure everything is perfect? Do you want to maximize your response? Choose for a CheckMarket Survey check-up!
CheckMarket is the survey specialist. Our years of experience with thousands of surveys will be used to screen your questionnaire. CheckMarket’s Survey check-up offers a full assessment of your survey by our market research experts. Listen to their valuable feedback and you will be guaranteed an excellent survey project.
The 8 conditions for a successful survey
- The questioning: clear and balancedWe advise to use short and clear questions in an accessible language. We avoid that the wording is suggestive and ambiguous. We check whether the appropriate question types are always used. We also take a look at the logical order of the questions and whether they should be mandatory or not.
- The routing: relevant and focusedWe suggest the use of branching and extractions where possible, so that respondents only get to see the questions and answer options that are meaningful to them. In that way they can navigate fluently through the questionnaire. This will considerably increase the probability that they reach the end.
- The answer options: obvious and completeWe check whether the response scales are sufficiently clear and logical and whether they are used consistently throughout the survey. Are the answer options in the right order and appropriate? Is there a validation when answers are filled in? We make sure that the answer categories cover all possibilities without overlap.
- The target group: personal and focusedWe put ourselves in the place of your audience. Try to address your respondents in a personal way. Such an approach will increase the response rate. The information you have collected about the respondent (personal coordinates, characteristics , …) can be used in the invitation, the questionnaire or to filter in the reporting.
- The distribution: decisive and convincingYour response can only be as good as your distribution. We evaluate the choice of distribution methods. This can be by e-mail, web, social media, paper, telephone and/or kiosk. It is important to approach your target group in the most appropriate way. This gives you the best chance to succeed. Depending on the questionnaire and respondents you can consider to add an incentive.If you use e-mail invitations, the subject line, invitation text, lay-out and personalization are of the utmost importance to the success of your survey. We will give you clear recommendations. Reminder mails also stimulate the response rate.
- The look: recognizable and appealingWe analyze lay-out and construction of your survey. Is the house style of your organization applied seamlessly? Does it provoke sufficient confidence in the invitation and questionnaire? Overloaded pages or extensive texts should be avoided. A nicely developed and concisely formulated invitation can do wonders for your response rates.
- The timing: the right moment and the most favorable durationWe verify the moment you want to launch your project. Do you reach your target audience on the right day(s) and at the time that suits them best for a successful response? Is the duration of the survey ideal?
- The analysis: appropriate and enlighteningWe examine whether the questions and answer options are structured in such a way that they immediately lead to actionable insights in the reporting. Are they designed to optimally fulfill expectations for the analysis?
If you ask for a Survey check-up, we will send you a detailed report, containing a structured overview of recommendations to optimize your questionnaire.
This gives you a clear view of the improvement points for your survey. If you put these into practice, the collection of data will run smoothly. The respondents get to see a better elaborated and comprehensible survey, the answer options are to-the-point and the analysis afterwards will be easier.
You will also receive an overview of the steps needed to increase your response. This gives you a clear picture of the most appropriate distribution methods to bring your survey at the right time and with an appealing invitation to your target group. If you follow our suggestions, you will launch your project in the best circumstances. This ensures you of the highest possible response.
After the Survey check-up you can get started with the results of our audit. You can optimize your survey using our tailor-made advice, corrections and tips. In this way your project can be launched under the ideal conditions.
If you prefer, CheckMarket can adapt the survey for you based on the remarks in the check-up report. We will give you an estimation of the time needed. The fee for adaptations by CheckMarket is € 90,00/hour.
The price for a complete Survey check-up is € 249,00 for a survey up to 20 questions . Per additional 10 questions € 90,00 will be charged extra.
The check-up for multilingual surveys will always be performed in one free to choose language (Dutch, French or English).
When you order a Survey check-up, you can expect the report in maximum 4 working days.
If you have any questions or want to order a Survey check-up for your project, please contact our project managers at + 32 14 700 703 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.