Social media are becoming a more and more integral part of our daily lives. Needless to say these are channels you should keep in mind when trying to reach a specific audience.
For more information on the specific steps to follow per channel, please have a look at the following articles:
If you wish to contact respondents via another social media channel, you can simply generate a short URL with our tool that you can the use to post a message on the social media of your choice.
Generate a short URL
- Sign in to CheckMarket.
- Click on the survey you wish to post on a social media site.
- Click on Distribute and select Add / Remove channel.
- Tick the options Via Web and Link / Social media.
- Click on Save.
- In the Distribute overview click the link Survey URL.
- Open the Social Media tab and click on the button Generate.
- For each available survey language a short URL will be generated. Additionally you will receive a short URL to the language selection page.
Paste this short URL in the social media of your choice and add a compelling message that will really engage visitors to click on your link.