You can share your survey’s quick view report without giving them access to your entire account. You can simply provide them with an URL and password which will give access to a real-time overview of the results.
You can get the URL and password as follows:
- Sign in to CheckMarket.
- Click on the tab Surveys and select the survey for which you wish to share the results.
- Click on Analyze.
- Click on Share results with others.
- On this page you will find the following links:
- NO downloading allowed: this URL will lead to the report with graphs and filters, but without any download options. People with access to this link can always create a pdf of the report, though. They can also filter the results in the same way as you would do.
- Downloading allowed: via this URL people who log in will have the right to download the report into several different file types. They can also apply the same filters as you can while logged into the tool.
- Response rate report: this URL will lead to the response rate report. People with access to this link can filter on all available contact fields and download the charts as images.
- Password to access results: in order to access both URLs, people will need a password. Make sure to include it in your communication. The password is the same for all links. You can change this password if you like.
- Click Save.
The layout of the login screen will automatically adopt the look & feel of your survey.