Adding or removing columns
By default only the following columns are visible:
- ID: the respondent ID. The earlier a respondent provided his response, the lower this number will be.
- Date responded: hover over the date to see the exact date and time.
- Completion level: if a respondent hasn’t finished their survey yet, the completion level will be set to Partially responded.
- Completion time: how long did they spend filling out your survey? Hover over this figure to see the exact time in seconds.
- Location: the location of the respondent based on their IP address.
- Actions: additional actions you can take for each respondent (more info below).
Click on to see the list of available columns. Select or deselect any columns you wish to add or remove to the respondents overview. Any changes are immediately visible.
Please note that some data, e.g. custom fields, first name, last name, … will only be visible if the respondent is also a contact AND you have imported this information into your account.