With the CheckMarket survey tool you can activate automatic reminders that are sent after a chosen number of days.
There are two types of reminders:
- No response reminder: this reminder is sent to all panelists that have not yet started your survey. They have the status ‘Invited’ in your panelist overview.
- Partial response reminder: this reminder is sent to all panelists that have started to fill out your survey, but have stopped before reaching the end for some reason. They have the status ‘partially responded’ in your panelist overview.
When are these reminders sent?
Depending on the reminder type the Send reminder after x days setting uses a different base date, i.e. the date from which to start counting.
The difference is explained below.
No response reminder: This reminder type is sent x number of days after the invitation.
For example: you invite 100 panelists on May 1 and another 100 on May 2. Your ‘no-response reminder’ is set for 7 days after invitation. The panelists invited on May 1 will receive their reminder on May 8. The second group, the ones who were invited on May 2, will receive their reminder on May 9.
This is done automatically as soon as you activate this reminder type. There’s no need to keep an eye on the calendar. Just let the tool do its job.
Partial response reminder: This reminder type is sent x number of days after a panelist started the survey.
For example: you invite 100 panelists on May 1 and set the number of days for your partial response reminders to 1. Half of them start filling out your survey that same day, but don’t finish. The other half the next day. They also don’t finish. The first group will receive a partial-response reminder on May 2, the second on May 3.
Again all done automatically. No intervention needed whatsoever.
What’s even more useful is that the link in this reminder message points directly to the last page they were at before quitting.
Set up and activate your reminders
- Sign in to CheckMarket.
- Open your survey.
- Click on Distribute and select Reminders.
- Click on Edit for each reminder type.
Write a compelling reminder text.
- Click on Save when done.
- Select the number of days after which each reminder needs to be sent and click on Save.
The exact date and time of your next reminder is shown. At a glance you can check whether it’s the intended date.
Change the drop-down menu Inactive to Active next to each type of reminder you wish to send.
You recognize an active reminder as it is highlighted in green.
That’s it! You’re all set. As soon as the selected number of days has passed our tool will automatically send your reminders for you.