CASE 3: Brussels South Charleroi Airport – Paper surveys
Brussels South Charleroi Airport welcomes more than 6 million passengers each year. The airport was looking for a way to ask passengers in the terminal for their opinion on the existing airport accommodation & services and for suggestions how they could be improved.
Why did Brussels South Charleroi Airport choose CheckMarket?
- CheckMarket offered an integrated solution for data collection online and on paper.
- The completed paper surveys are quickly scanned and the results are immediately available online.
- CheckMarket has a useful tool to analyse open answers.
- CheckMarket optimized the survey and made a custom design for the paper version.
- Via the CheckMarket tool, the airport employees can analyse and process the open answer questions themselves.
- Brussels South Charleroi Airport gathered 5,000 completed paper surveys. CheckMarket immediately scanned them so that the answers were quickly available in online reports.
- The standard reporting feature immediately gave a comprehensive view of the profile of the airport visitors and their evaluation of the airport.
- The total cost of this project was much less than a similar one done before with another partner.