CASE 2: CCS – Client satisfaction survey
Every two years, CCS conducts a satisfaction survey among its customers. The objective is to improve the products and services based on the survey results.
Why did CCS choose for CheckMarket?
- User-friendly tool
- Extensive reporting options
- Unlimited free support
- One invoice for the entire project
- CCS could immediately start using the tool, without training.
- An existing survey was used as the basis for the client survey.
- CCS’ customers were invited to participate in the survey via a personalised e-mail. After a while, they received an automatic reminder if they had not yet responded or only partially responded.
- Thanks to the automated alerts feature, CCS instantly received an alert e-mail if a customer was exceptionally satisfied or extremely dissatisfied. The alerts allowed immediate follow-up by account managers.
- All results were gathered within two weeks.
- The survey results were available in real-time.
- CCS used standard reporting functions of the tool, such as a cross-tab report in Excel, a global overview in Word and PDF and a PowerPoint presentation with clear graphics.
- The client satisfaction survey was designed so that it can easily and quickly be re-used in the future.