CASE 4: Essent – Net Promoter Score (NPS)
Essent attaches utmost importance to client satisfaction. In this regard, a well performing customer service is essential. Essent was looking for a tool to do targeted research on general satisfaction and appreciation for the customer service, with a key role for the Net Promoter ScoreSM (NPS®) question type.
Why did Essent choose for CheckMarket?
- The Net Promoter Score is a standard feature in the CheckMarket tool, with best practice in both question presentation and reporting.
- CheckMarket has a vast experience in NPS which was very valuable in setting up the project efficiently and quickly.
- Annual billing: Essent can accurately budget their survey tool cost on a yearly basis.
- CheckMarket provides great unlimited customer service.
- The reporting function offers word clouds to quickly analyse open responses. The more frequently a word appears in the responses, the larger it is shown in the response cloud. If you click on a word, only the responses containing that word will be displayed.
- CheckMarket offers a platform to create multilingual client satisfaction surveys.
- The NPS question type is used in all surveys.
- The Essent account is setup so that all e-mail invitations and URLs originate from and lead back to an Essent sub-domain.
- Customers are asked for feedback almost immediately after contact with a helpdesk employee.
- The results are available in real-time.
- Essent uses CheckMarket’s extensive standard reporting for NPS.
- Research can be completely automated thanks to the CheckMarket API.
Net Promoter and NPS are registered service marks, and Net Promoter Score and Net Promoter System are service marks, of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc. and Fred Reichheld.