Social media surveys
Extend your survey’s reach and post it on social media.
Our survey tool integrates seamlessly with LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp.
Share your survey on LinkedIn
Since its launch in 2003, LinkedIn has over 675 million professional users and 30 million company profiles. This allows you to survey specific businesses (from Accountants to Zookeepers).
Lots of targeting possibilities
Share your survey as an update, post it in a LinkedIn group or send it to individuals. To reach your target audience, use sponsored updates, sponsored inmails, display ads or text ads.
Post your survey on Facebook
Facebook has 1.65 billion monthly active users worldwide. That’s a huge collection of socio-demographic data!
Target a specific audience
Set up a Facebook ad campaign around your survey. Target people based on their location, age, gender, education, interests or behaviors. This is definitely less expensive than buying a survey panel.
Share your survey on Twitter
Reach over 310 million monthly active users on Twitter. This audience is very diverse, since it consists of both consumers and professionals.
Use Twitter Ads to target people based on their location, age, gender, device or specific keywords.
Share your survey via WhatsApp
Ever thought about sharing your survey via WhatsApp?
With it’s 1 billion mobile users it is one of the largest social network platforms.
Sharing is caring
Reach specific contacts in your network. in a more personal way. When you include the WhatsApp sharing button to your survey, all mobile respondents will see the icon to share.
Tips & Tricks
- Write an engaging message for your social media post. The better the message, the more it will be shared.
- Add an incentive to increase your response rate. Make sure you check the local laws about online giveaways.
- Try hashtag searches to identify relevant interest areas for targeting.
- Choose the right time to post your (non-promoted) post.
- Let your own network share your survey and increase your reach even more. Add a share button to your survey and let your respondents do the rest.
Create your own survey for social media
Sign up and try our survey tool for free.