In this age of social media it is easier than ever to reach millions of potential respondents. It’s even better when these respondents retweet, like or recommend your survey on the social media platform of their choice.
Using the CheckMarket survey tool it was already easy to ask respondents to invite their friends to fill out your survey as well. And now, by using our social media share buttons it’s even easier.
Using variables you can add the social media share button of your choice to the thank-you page.
- Sign in to CheckMarket.
- Open your survey and click on Edit
- Click on the pencil icon next to the Thank-you page (or any question you wish to add these buttons to).
- Type the following variables:
- Facebook: $$$Share~facebook~https://survey-url/~$$$
- Twitter: $$$Share~twitter~https://survey-url/~$$$
- LinkedIn: $$$Share~linkedin~https://survey-url/~$$$
- WhatsApp: $$$Share~whatsapp~https://survey-url/~$$$
- Replace the https://survey-url part by your own survey’s generic URL, i.e. te URL you get when selecting the distribution channel Via web.
- Click on Save.
When you open the preview you will see the corresponding social media share buttons appear. Test them thoroughly!
As soon as a respondent clicks on one of these icons they will – depending on the social media website selected – be able to add a personal message.
Leave a Reply