We have added the ability to assign point values to answer options. You can use this to create quizzes and assessments, but there are a lot of other uses in surveys too!
So what’s new?
- Set a positive or negative value to answer options
- Show the respondent their score, during the survey itself
- Use the score in display logic
- Use the score in pre-filling
- Show the score in notifications and thank-you emails
- View the scores and score percents in the respondent overview and raw-data download
What are some case uses for scoring?
- Quizzes are the first that come to mind
- Assessments of course: Post training, employee, pre-employee, …
- Psychological screenings and exams, self-testing tools, etc.
- In a classic market research study, to categorize respondents based on multiple variables
Scoring is available now. Our team is already working on the next set of improvements, such as: prefilling, randomization and adding display logic for answer choices.
We’ll keep you updated!