Pass out flyers, hang posters or create ads with a QR code which leads to your survey. You can find the QR code for every survey on the distribute page and you can even specify the size.
Using the CheckMarket tool you can easily generate a QR code that automatically links to your survey. People who scan this code will be taken directly to the survey.
With the distribution channel Hyperlink you will be able to generate such a QR code:
Select the distribution channel
- Sign in to CheckMarket.
- Open the survey you want to generate a QR code for.
- Click on Distribute and then click on Add/remove channel.
- Tick the option Via Web and Hyperlink and click Save.
- You will automatically be taken back to the Distribution overview.
Generate a QR code
- In the Distribution overview click on the link Survey URL.
- In the following screen click on the third tab Social media.
- Click the Generate button so a short URL will be filled out in the text field.
- Click the QR code icon next to this text field.
- Now click on one of the available sizes in order to download the icon in that specific size.
- You can also fill out a desired size and click on Generate. The code will then be created in that size.
Save the generated code and put it, for example, on a poster or flyer. You can also add it to your paper surveys so that respondents can simply scan this code in order to be taken immediately to the survey.