To reach the Open Responses page for a question, follow these steps:
- Go to the survey.
- Click on Analyze.
- Click on Text Analysis.
- Click on the question.
- On the top right, click on View Report.
On the page that opens you will again see a response cloud with right underneath it a table listing all of the responses. Click on the Tags tab to see the tags chart.
In the top right corner of this chart you will see some addition chart options. Attention: not all of the options will be available when you have not added sentiments to your tags.
- Limit data in the chart: select to show all of the tags or limit them to the top 5, top 10 or top 20 of tags, sorted by the selection in the next button.
- Sort by: sort the tags by most positive, most negative or simply most used.
- Chart type: the following chart types are available:
- Clustered: each tag is split up in 3 bars, one bar per sentiment.
- Stacked: there’s 1 bar for each tag, and each bar is stacked per sentiment. The longer the bar the more that tag was used. Totals are mentioned next to the bars.
- 100% stacked: each bar has the same length, no matter how often that specific tag was used. Using this chart you can quickly see whether a specific tag was more positive, negative or neutral compared to the others. The actual totals for each tag are mentioned next to the bars.
- Download: download the chart as an image.