When tagging answers to open questions, you can sometimes use too many tag in the beginning. Sometimes needs change over time. Whatever the reason, it can be handy to merge some tags into others.
When you merge a tag into another tag, the following happens:
- All the answers that were tagged with the source tag, are given the target tag.
- The source tag is deleted.
Follow these steps to merge tags:
- Go to your survey.
- Click Analyze
- Click on Text analysis.
- Click on the question you want to analyze.
- Click on the cog wheel in the top right corner.
- Click on Merge Tags.
- Find the source tag you want to merge into another tag.
- In the dropdown under that, select the target tag.