CheckMarket offers several pricing tiers as well as both monthly or annual subscription formats.
For both monthly and annual subscriptions, the following apply:
- If you upgrade your subscription at any point throughout your subscription, your additional respondents will be available immediately.
- All plans will auto-renew.
- If you downgrade your subscription, you will have access to your current plan until your current subscription end date.
- If you terminate your account, all data is immediately deleted. See Terminating your account for details.
Note: If you upgrade your subscription, whether monthly or annual, the end date of your subscription stays the same and any remaining volumes will not be transferred over to the new subscription period.
Canceling your subscription
- Select Account > Billing to view billing options (see steps 1 and 2 in “Upgrading your subscription” above). Select Subscription settings.
- For all customers, whether monthly or annual, you can cancel your subscription on this page by clicking Cancel Subscription.
Note: Customers with outstanding invoices will see a View Invoices button instead of Cancel Subscription.
- Enter a reason for canceling your subscription and click Cancel Subscription.
Leave a Reply