Instead of text you can also use images as response options or even a combination of images and text.
In order to use images as a response option, first add them to your media library.
Add the images to your media library
- Sign-in to CheckMarket.
- Click the tab Media on top of the page.
- Click Upload.
- Locate the image on your computer and click Open.
Repeat these steps until all of your images are added to the media library. Now you can use them as response options.
Copy the images’ HTML codes
- In the Media tab select an image and click View.
- You will get a preview of the image’s actual size and some additional information such as width, height, URL and HTML code.
- Copy the HTML code by clicking Copy to clipboard.
Add the images to a question
- Click the Survey tab at the top of the page.
- Open the survey of your choice and click Edit.
- Click next to the question you want to add the image to and choose Edit.
Or: create a new question by clicking .
- Paste the HTML code in the Responses field by right-clicking in the window and selecting Paste (or by using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+v).
- As with regular questions, use a separate line for each response. In order to use multiple images as responses, copy each HTML code on a new line.
- Click Save.
And behold! You have just added your very first question that uses images as response options: