We highly recommend using your own domain for your emails, surveys and reports. This will dramatically increase the trustworthiness of your email invitations and surveys resulting in a higher response rate.
Using your own domain is straightforward, just fill out the request form and our Domains team will configure everything and guide you through the setup process. Contact us for cost.
See this article for details on how to implement DNS records.
Benefits of using your own domain
- This will dramatically increase the trustworthiness of your email invitations and surveys resulting in a higher response rate.
- Email invitations, reminders, notifications will all be sent from your domain.
- You will be able to ‘whitelist‘ your invitations more easily.
- The domain will be used for your Survey URLs.
- The domain will be used for your shared report URLs.
kai - June, 2018
Hi, so that’s mean if my website https://wpcolt.com/, I need to create a domain like this subdomain.wpcolt.com? can i set it as a folder instead like https://wpcolt.com/subdomain?
Alexander Dobronte - June, 2018
You will need to use a subdomain. The reason is that DNS records can only be set for domains and sub-domains and not for folders. If you are not using our email engine, you can use a folder on your website and redirect to a survey or show the survey in an iframe.
Ville Tarpila - January, 2017
I am going to make survey for one Finnish company. Can I choose entirely new domain for that? Example http://www.lämpöakatemiatutkimus.fi (that is probably going to be the right domain).
Nadia De Vriendt - January, 2017
Thank you for reaching out! Yes, as long as the domain name is available you can use it to link to your survey(s).
Once your survey is ready, please reach out to our Domains team and they’ll take care of everything for you.