Survey appearance is a key aspect of a respondent’s decision to participate in your survey.
Do you have a good looking invitation mail that totally reflects the personal style of your company?
Does the lay-out encourage to read on?
CheckMarket provides all the necessary tools to create surveys and emails that are truly a sight for sore eyes. You can save the design of a specific survey as a theme and re-use it for other surveys.
You can change the background color, text color or color of other survey elements to match the style of your company. To change the colors follow these steps:
- Sign in to CheckMarket.
- Click on Surveys.
- Select the survey you want to change the design of.
- Click on Settings and then on Appearance.
- Go to the element you want to change the color of and enter the hexadecimal value of the color in the text field. When you click on the color itself you can use the color picker to select a color.
- Click on Save.
Images and other media files
You can also add banners or other media files of your company to match your survey’s design to your company’s branding. This way respondents will immediately recognise for whom they are filling out this survey. You can also add images as response options to your survey.
Adding any of these will noticeably raise your survey’s response rate.
Do you want to enhance your survey with a beautiful design, but do you lack the time or knowledge to create one yourself? CheckMarket to the rescue! Our designers will create a re-usable custom design for you, completely tailored to your company style.
If you want more information on Custom design, please contact our Helpdesk.
Satisfied with your survey appearance?
Then you are ready for the next step: importing contacts.
- New user? Find your way around in 7 easy steps
- How to save your design as a theme
- What do the settings in the Appearance menu do?
- Can I show media files or a banner in my survey?
- Can I add images as response options?
- What media file formats can I use?
- Can I create a survey for an iPhone or iPad?
- How do I turn question numbering on or off?
- How do I show / hide the ‘Back’ button?