To revoke access to a survey for certain users, complete the following steps.
- Complete steps 1-3 in “Granting users access to surveys” above.
- Click Actions next to the user’s name and select Remove.
This only removes access to this survey and not to the entire account. To remove access from the entire account, go to Account > Users. Only account administrators and user administrators can remove users on the account level.
If you don’t see the Remove option, this means that you can’t revoke access for this particular user, which may be based on one of the following reasons:
- This person is the account administrator.
- This person has access to all surveys in the account by default.
- This person is the owner of this survey.
Contact the account administrator to change survey permissions if necessary.