More and more people have at least one social media account. The big three being Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Twitter, the so-called ‘SMS service of the internet”, attracts about 200 million visitors every month. Every day 300.000 new users are added. As a result, more than 65 million “tweets” are generated on a daily basis.
Using CheckMarket you can easily send your survey short URL to all of your Twitter followers directly from within the tool.
Tweet your survey
After you have created your survey and tested it, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to CheckMarket.
- Click on the name of survey you wish to launch.
- Click on Distribute and select Add/Remove channel.
- Tick the options Web and URL / Social media and click Save.
- Launch the survey.
- Go back to the distribution overview and click on Survey URL.
- Open the Social Media tab.
- Click the Twitter icon.
If you have created a multilingual survey you can choose to send a tweet per language or tweet the link to the language selection page.
- A new tab will open where you can edit the contents of your tweet.
- Click Tweet to send your tweet to your followers.(If you are not signed in to Twitter yet, fill in your username and password and click Sign in and tweet.)
Keep in mind that many social media visitors only use their smartphone while doing so. So make sure your survey is fit for mobile.
- Market research in the age of social media.
- How can I post a survey on Facebook?
- How do I distribute my survey via LinkedIn?
- How do I generate a QR code for my survey?
- What to choose? Survey via Email or via Web (or combined)?
- Don’t ignore 19% of your survey respondents
- Add social media share buttons to your survey
- Image to share your survey on social media
- How to use LinkedIn ads to get respondents for your survey
Leave a Reply