As account or user administrator you can add an unlimited number of other users to your account without losing control over it.
This is completely free!
Once a user has been created, they will be able to sign in using their personal email address and password. You determine yourself what a user can or cannot do by determining specific rights and roles per user.
Follow these simple steps to add a new user and determine their rights and roles:
- Sign in to CheckMarket.
- Click on Account.
- Click on Users.
- Click on to add a new user.
- Fill in the User profile and determine the roles, rights and permissions:
Billing administrator: the user can view and manage the billing details of this account. They can view invoices and change the billing model.
User administrator: the user can add, edit or delete other users.
- API user: the user has access to the CheckMarket API and can administer only his personal API keys.
- API administrator: the user has access to the CheckMarket API and can administer all of the API keys, including your Account key.
- Manage contacts: the user can manage contacts in surveys and contact lists for which they have access.
- Access all contact lists: the user has access to all contact lists in this account. If you do not give access here, you can still give a user access to a specific list from the list itself.
- Create surveys: the user can use the tool to create his own surveys.
- Launch surveys: the user can launch surveys.
- All surveys: the user has access to all surveys under this account.
- Only their own surveys: the user can only access the surveys he created.
Only their own surveys + these specific surveys: the user has access to the surveys he created and also the selected surveys.
- Enter your CheckMarket password and click on Save.
The person you have added will automatically receive an email with a link to create their personal password, after which they can immediately start using the tool.